Injection molding machines, as precision industrial machinery and equipment, produce a certain amount of air pollution, water pollution and noise pollution during the production process. In recent years, through the domestic and foreign environmental awareness and industrial upgrading of the promotion of environmental protection, injection molding machine environmental protection has become one of the industry’s focus of attention. It is understood that China’s injection molding machine industry is currently faced with a lack of environmental awareness, emission of large amounts of pollution, emission standards are not strict enough and other problems. How to solve the environmental protection problem of injection molding machines is an important issue that the industry needs to solve at present.
Environmental impact of the injection molding machine
During the operation of the injection molding machine manufacturer, a certain amount of waste material and exhaust gas will be generated. Waste material mainly refers to the waste that cannot be fully used in the injection molding process, including plastic granules, waste parts, etc. Waste gas, on the other hand, mainly refers to the volatile organic substances produced by the molten plastic during the injection molding process, which, if not properly disposed of, will cause a certain amount of environmental pollution.
Wastes such as plastic granules and scrap parts generated during the injection molding process must be disposed of in a timely manner, and if they are not disposed of in a timely manner, they may cause some pollution to the surrounding environment. The volatile organic substances generated during the injection molding process are continuously emitted into the air, and if they are released directly into the atmosphere without treatment, they may cause certain health effects to people living in the vicinity.
In the production process of the injection molding machine, the following types of pollutants are mainly produced:
1. Exhaust gas: mainly harmful gases such as carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide, which are produced when the injection moulding plastic machine is exothermic.
2. Waste water: mainly the water used in the production process of the best molding machine, which may contain oil, pigment, additives and other substances.
3. Noise: injection molding machine will produce a lot of noise pollution when working, which will affect the health of workers for a long time.
Reducing the environmental impact of injection molding machines
The following measures can be taken to reduce the environmental impact of injection molding machines:
1. Choose low-polluting materials. When using injection molding machines, low volatile and low toxicity plastic materials can be selected to reduce the emission of pollutants during the injection molding process.
2. Regularly maintain the injection molding machine. Regular cleaning of the injection molding machine, timely replacement of ink and filter cartridges, and keeping the injection molding machine clean can effectively reduce the emissions generated during the injection molding process.
3. Use treatment equipment. The exhaust gas produced by the injection molding machine will be treated by the treatment equipment so that the emission can meet the national standard.
4. Dispose of waste properly in accordance with national standards. Dispose of the waste properly so as not to pollute the environment.
In conclusion, automatic plastic molding machine is a common industrial equipment, but in the process of using it, it will also produce certain environmental pollution. Its impact on the environment can be effectively reduced by selecting low-polluting materials, regularly maintaining the injection molding machine, using treatment equipment and properly disposing of waste in accordance with national standards.